Friday 1 February 2013

“Feather Craze…”


 Wen I saw this necklace for the first time on Xoxo accesories, I just had to have it…I mean just luk at the colour….Royal blue for all the royal princesses…J … but before I cud buy it, it was sold n she had only 1 piece L L… so I asked her to let me know whenever if she cud get it for me…and after sum day’s she contacted me to tell me that she had got it in the colour I want …yayyyy… J……I ordered it immediately…n got it within 2 days….
It was exactly how it showed n loved it…but then there was another problem…wat to pair it with??? This is how I tried to pair it….
Do let me know hwss it…!! J




true blood season 1-6 dvd box set sons of anarchy seasons 1-3 dvd box set sons of anarchy seasons 1-4 dvd box set sons of anarchy seasons 1-5 dvd box set

No comments:

Post a Comment