Friday 1 February 2013

“Window Shopping”, really???


Sum days ago, I just got bored sitting at home…!! Somehow, I convinced my mum to come “window” shopping with me…well, as it turned out; I could not stop purchasing a little sumthng…(that is why mum never takes me window shopping cuz I always leave a dent in her purse :p )
So..cuming back to wat I bought…yes, while me n my mum were just looking at different items in Lifestyle, I came across this dress…n instantly liked it…but mum said, “only look or try, I m not gonna buy u anything”….however with loads of pleading n persuading, I made mum buy me this dress….n moreover it was at a very cheap price…. The colour Orange is so much in trend these days gals….wat say??
Plzz let me knw how it luks??


sons of anarchy seasons 4 dvd box set sons of anarchy seasons 5 dvd box set revenge season 1 dvd box set revenge season 2 dvd box set

No comments:

Post a Comment